I know this is kinda old, but still funny as hell.
Bedroom Golf... Here are the rules of the game.
1. Each player should furnish his own equipment for play - Men - one club and two balls.
2. Play on the course should be approved by the owner of the hole.
3. Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole and keep the balls out.
4. For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check the shaft stiffness before play.
5. Course owners reserve the right to restrict club length to avoid damage to the hole.
6. The object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the course owner is satisfied that play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course again.
7. It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival at the course. The experienced player will normally take time to admire the entire course with special attention to the well formed bunkers.
8. Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played, or are currently playing, to the owner of the course being played. Upset course owners have been known to damage players equipment for this reason.
9. Players are encouraged to bring proper rain gear for their own protection.
10. Players should assure themselves that their match has been properly scheduled, particularly when a new course is being played for the first time. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else playing on what they considered tobe a private course.
11. Players should not assume that a course is in shape for play at all times. Some players may be embarrassed if they find the course to be temporarily under repair. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find alternative means of play when this is the case.
12. The course owner is responsible for manicuring and pruning any bush to allow for improved viewing of alignment with, and approach to the hole..
13. Players are advised to obtain the course owners permission before attempting to play the back nine..
14. Slow play is encouraged. However players should be prepared to proceed at a quicker pace, at least temporarily at the course owners request.
15. It is considered outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.
16. Should the course be closed for repairs and maintenance (normally once a month), the player can take the time and do some maintenance on his club by cleaning the shaft. Finally, have fun, enjoy your game, and your time on the course; you may be invited back!!!!!
Players are advised to think twice before considering membership at a golf course. Additional assessments may be levied by the course owner and the rules are subject to change at any time. For this reason, many players prefer to continue playing on several different courses.
All the pictures and videos contained on Laughterizer.weebly.com were collected from different public sources, including different websites, considered to be in public domain. Laughterizer.weebly.com makes every attempt possible to source the artist or photographer, but sometimes we cannot find the exact information. We respect the work of others, that is why we always try to put a link to the source where images were found. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted without your permission or in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at email@example.com . Material that violates your rights will be removed as soon as possible.